Search This Blog

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Daily Control


OK, folks....
I'm pretty sure that this picture sums up my ENTIRE motherhood career!!!!!

The thing I can't seem to figure out, though, is WHY the kiddos haven't caught on to this concept, yet!!!!

I must have said it about a million times by now!!!!

I control what kind of day they will have!!!

1. If I have to wake up to the seemingly unrelenteless alarm, then  YOU will wake up to a screaming Banshee telling you to get the F out of bed and get ready!!!

2. Oh, I'm sorry....if you INSIST on having the last bagel in the house for breakfast (even though I am the ONLY one who actually EATS bagels), I WILL burn it on purpose, just to SPITE you!!!!

3. I have to listen to you scream in Walmart because you didn't save up enough $$ yet to buy that annoying flipping toy that I don't want in the house anyway?.....Just wait until I tell you I don't have enough $$ for gas to drive your whiny little but to recreation, and I make you WALK everyday!!

4. The next time I have to take an icy shower because you just HAD to get in first and stay in there until ALL the hot water was gone, I WILL leave the sink running with hot water during YOUR shower the next day!!

5. If I lose anymore sleep because you simply can NOT sleep anywhere other than on top of my HEAD, and pull my hair ALL night long....you MIGHT want to think about those pigtails you love so much.....they are only ONE random haircut away!!!
Sooooo.....there you have it...
No matter what it is...

MY bad day MAKES your bad day, ANY day I so choose!!!

Any and ALL complaints you might have about that fact can be directed to someone who has actually SLEPT in the last seven years!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment