Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

OK....I'm WORRIED Now!!!!!


OK.....at this point, I will ASSUME you all know that my kiddos are just a blip in the evolutionary chain.....
but SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?

Since we've moved to PA, the stuff that comes out of their mouths!!!

I never know from one minute to the next whether to cry out of utter embarrassment or LAUGH at their creativity!!!!

THIS week's Top 10 WTF statements:

10. PRINCESS: Are you having another baby?
      ME: ummmmm.......NO, why?
      PRINCESS: Because I want another baby NOW!!! I'm going to name her "Rosa"!!!!
I want you to have another baby right NOW so I can name her Rosa!  If YOU won't have another baby....then I WILL!!!! (ummm.....good luck with that one, you're FOUR!!!!)

9.  INSTIGATOR: Mommy...did you know that airplanes are actually birds?
     ME: No, I don't think they are, sweetie
     INSTIGATOR: Well, then, you're stupid.......they are really just white birds who don't flap their wings!!!

8. REF: I like fireflies!!!
    ME: Why's that?
    REF: Their butts light up right before they fart!!......They must fart a LOT!!!!!

7. BEAN: GUMPA!!! (grandpa) Pool please!!!
    ME: ummmm....NO!!! You can't go in the pool without your vest.
    BEAN: hmmmmpppf! Gumpa let me!!!! (conversation with "Gumpa" soon to follow!!!!)

6. PRINCESS: I don't NEED your permission!!!
    ME: ummm....YES, you DO!!! And how do you even KNOW the word "permission"?!??!
    PRINCESS: Because Gramma said that I have permission to wake you up if I think you're sleeping too        late!!!! (yeeeaaahhhh....Gramma's getting a lil talking to!!!!!)

5. REF:  We caught a butterfly today!!!
    ME: Really?!?!?! What kind?
    REF: The kind that DIES when you tear one of his wings off!!! (Damn you, National Geographic Channel!!!)

4. INSTIGATOR: MOMMY!!! Did you know that when it rains, lots of worms come out?
    ME: Yes, I did......did you see some?
    INSTIGATOR: YEP!!!! Did you ALSO know that when I bite them in half they still move?!?!?!? ( not enough toothpaste in the WORLD for that!!!!)

3. REF: We made a bird friend today!!!!!
    ME: Huh? What's that mean?
    REF: We found a bird....he didn't run away! He let us pet him and talk to him....right before he DIED!!! Isn't the COOL?!?!?!?

2. ME: Are you poopy?
    BEAN: (laughing) NO!!
    ME: Are you sure?
    BEAN: Uh-huh......."Gumpa is!!" (ummm....little weird, but I ACTUALLY had to wonder if she was telling the truth!!!!! LOL_

1. PRINCESS: This swimsuit makes my "booties" (boobies) show..
    ME: You don't HAVE boobies, and PULL IT UP!!!!
   PRINCESS: I can't do that!!!! That's the way they DESIGNED  it!!!
(OH, Dear Lord, just give me a license, range membership, and a shotgun right NOW!!!!)

That's what I get for raising a little "mini me", I guess!!!!

3 comments: