Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

The Princess of Sarcasm




Maybe it's genetics, or maybe it's a learned personality trait,
but the kiddos have COMPLETELY inherited my twisted sense of humor!!!
(she says with a tear in her eye..."I couldn't be more proud!")

I really didn't plan on writing anything tonight....
turns out I don't HAVE to....

The Princess has been on FIRE today and written everything FOR me!!

 
ME: Stop jumping on the bed....it's quiet time!
PRINCESS: I'm NOT jumping on the bed...it's the "jiggles"....I'm just trying to get them out so YOU don't have to!!!
(Pretty sure a swat to the backside will get them out quick enough!!!)

ME: STOP picking your nose!!! What are you gonna do if you actually FIND something in there?!?!
PRINCESS: Ummmm.....give it YOU, DUUUHHHH!!!
(Mother's Day was LAST week, girl!!! The flowers were a MUCH better gift!!)

ME: WHY are you singing a Justin Bieber song?!?! Do you think he's CUTE or something?
PRINCESS: I HATE him!! He's TOO stupid, and he keeps trying to kiss me!!!
(Dear God, PLEASE let her feel the same way in a few years!!!!)

ME: Why are you crying?
PRINCESS: I'm not CRYING!!! Sometimes my drink water just comes out of my eyes!!! Leave me alone!!!
(I can't even argue with that, but I'll be sure to use it during my next PMS crying fit!!)

ME: Why are you sucking your thumb...you NEVER suck your thumb.
PRINCESS: I'm NOT sucking my thumb....I'm just tasting it to see if I need to wash my hands!
(Just go wash your hands already before I puke!!!
 And remind me not to kiss you until you've brushed your teeth!!!)

I REALLY don't know where she gets this attitude...

I KNOW it CAN'T be ME....so I'll blame DADDY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment