Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2011

SENSEability


Let's just keep keep this short and sweet tonight!!!

We are all blessed with 5 basic senses, and, of course, that mysterious "sixth sense"...

Well, every flipping one of them has been irritated tonight (all AFTER bedtime!!!)


Touch:
         If you kick me in the ribs ONE more time, then I will be forced to banish you to the couch!!!

Smell:
        Why the FLIP do I have to smell THAT?!?!? Get your sorry A$$ to the bathroom before I hang your skid marked undies from a flagpole!!!

Hearing:
      If I am hearing you....you are ANNOYING me!!!

Taste:
      Once that vile taste gets in my mouth....you'd better RUN!! And you'd better run FAST because I've had enough!!!!

Sight:
       The next time you come upstairs, I am going to coat those fricking steps with Vaseline just to make SURE you can't come up here again!!!

Sixth Sense:
       I KNOW what you are going to do next!!! So don't even THINK about it!!! I am smarter and quicker than you EVER thought possible!!!!! And....if you DO try it.....


                                                                        I have duct tape and super glue!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment