Search This Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Darwin would be embarrassed!!!!!

I am convinced, that, if every household in the world was as crazy as mine....
HUMANKIND WOULD CEASE TO EXIST!!!

There is NO possible way, that generation after generation would continue to put themselves through this chaos intentionally....

I am NOT saying this haphazardly.....
I can PROVE it!!!!
 Let me introduce you to the fight between the Instigator and the Princess today:

I honestly don't even know how it started.
(by that point I had already mentally checked out on a mini mental vacation!!)

All I know is that I suddenly heard the Instigator yelling that his sister is now
"OFFICIALLY HOMELESS"!!

Well, vacation over!!! What is going on?!?!?!
 He had pulled a suitcase out of storage, thrown all of her clothes in it and was yelling that she no longer lives here, she needs to find a need home, and NOTHING she could say would change that!

Ummmmm......HELLO?!?!?!?!

Funny thing is...Princess didn't even care!!! She was packing right along side of him!!!

Cut to me trying to figure this whole thing out.....

Apparently, they had an argument over whether or not telling a lie could put you in jail....
She said yes, he said no

THAT WAS THE ENTIRE ARGUMENT!!!

How in the world it progressed to my 4 yr old daughter turning into a vagrant, I may never know.

So, I pulled up my sleeves and jumped into a battle that I can only compare to a lesson they must have learned from the protesters in the Mid East........

"What in the world is going on here?!?!?"

"Princess is LEAVING!! I threw her out!!! She needs to find a new home!"

"That's a terrible thing to say, and, by the way, NOT YOUR CALL!!!"

"Well, she's telling lies!!! Lying is just wrong!!!"
(SERIOUSLY?!?!? That's the ONLY thing in your 5 yrs that you have EVER listened to me say?!?!?!!?)
( How about the conversations about not picking your nose or biting your toenails?!?!?!?)
Flash forward to me discovering the lie about going to jail for lying...

My bad, I guess...

I apparently told them, at one point, that if you tell a lie, then the cops will come to get you....
( In my defense, though, I said that in a conversation about lying in front of a judge!!!!)

WOOOPSIE!!!!!

Anyway, if you need to find me...
I'll be looking for my 4 yr old daughter in the Red Light district!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment