Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

The "sub"contractors!!!


 



This is what my little home remodelers did today!

Notice the X's through "Mom" and "Dad"???

I'm afraid....VERY afraid!!!!

I do NOT remember ordering this remodel of my house!!!

They have "redecorated" every room in the house over the years.....

Holes in the walls.....
Pictures glued on others.....
Marker EVERYWHERE!!!!

I have to admit, though....

This most recent find disturbs me!!!!

You see....
I've gotten used to all the markers on the walls (that NEVER come off),
the "tattoo" sessions where they cover themselves in permament marker,
and the giant holes in the wall from the banging their heads or any other object they can find against them....

HOWEVER....
This latest development...
A hole in the wall with Mom and Dad X'd out above it.....
HELP!!!!!

I don't even know which one did it!!!
I don't know.....
Maybe one too many "time outs" or not enough spankings caused it....

But one thing is for sure....

If you see a "Home Improvement" commercial from my kiddos...

RUN!!! and then report them to the Better Business Bureau and....
if this blog suddenly disappears...

CALL THE COPS!!!

That being said...
Kiddos......
I know you can't cook, yet...
X me out, and you'll starve!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I find this Blog Funny and Informative. And Yet , Stark Truth with a Sharp cutting Edge .
    And So SEXY.... I Feel your Pain, and would Love to take it away .... Cheers *

    ReplyDelete