Search This Blog

Friday, February 18, 2011

WHAT Did You Just Say?!?!?!

My life has been very...well....let's just say "confusing" these last few days.
One thing I was lucky enough to learn years ago, though, is that "it's not about what life throws at you.....it's about how you can turn it into a damn good punchline!"

With all the added chaos here this week, I have made a very special effort to take note of just how freaking funny my kids are!!!

With that in mind, I give you:

The Top 10 things my kids have said this week:

10. (Princess)....Daddy, can you go buy us some more money? I want ice cream! (Sorry, sweets, we aren't 
      the Federal Government.....can't just print money every time we need it!)
9.   (The Bean---her very first sentence, by the way).....OOOHHH! There's puppy poop there.
      (Can't wait to read THAT one in the baby book 20 years from now!)
8.   (The Instigator)....Mommy, I'm not going to school on Wednesday......why?....because I  have 
      Technology that day, and I have to sit at a table all by myself because I keep hitting the other kids, and I
      get lonely. (Here's a thought: keep your flipping hands to yourself!!!)
7.   (Princess)...My tummy hurts. I can't eat any more. I'm sure it'll be better by the time the brownies are
       done, though! (REALLY?!?!?!? Go figure!)
6.   (The Bean)......Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama (all the while looking at Daddy)....what?......HI!
5.   (The Ref).....I think you work too hard, Mommy.....awww, how so?.....If you put a TV and Wii in our
       room you could get a lot more sleep. (Nice try, buddy!!)
4.    (Princess and Ref combined)....Mommy? If a Blue Jay and a Cardinal had a baby bird together, would
        it be a "purple jay"? (Now, that is just BRILLIANCE!!!!)
3.     (The Ref).....Mail's here!! I'll go get it...OK, why?.....that way you don't have to see the stuff 
        where people are asking for money, and you can buy me a new toy!!! (ahhh.....if only!)
2.     (Princess)....Mommy, I want to be a squirrel....why?....because they get to run around outside all day
         and don't have to stop just because their Mommy has to clean! (Good point....now go scavenge for
         food because Mommy doesn't feel like cooking!)
1.      (Princess)...(from outside the locked bedroom door)...Are you guys having a "big people
         talk"?....ummm....yeah, why?.....because I wanna learn how to have a "big people 
         talk"......UMMMMM.....NOT EVER!!!!!!

I love their innocent questions, but their SARCASM is just too damn impressive!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment