Search This Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

And We're Off!!!!

2011 is finally here!!! I'm so glad to see it kick 2010's butt right out the door!!! What a rough year that was!

Just to prove my point and to go out with style, I guess, New Year's Eve managed to give me one final "piss off" on it's way out. My beautiful, oh so sweet 3 yr old decided to fly into my arms for her goodnight kiss---yeah, and hit my mouth with her head!!! Later, she came back downstairs to find me asleep on the couch and jumped on top of me. So, I am starting the new year with a giant fat lip and some seriously bruised ribs!! Mommy loves you!!

So, I've been laying around all day. While that is my typical New Year's Day practice, this is the first year that my RECOVERY was not self-induced! Who knows? Maybe it isn't my ribs at all--maybe it's my liver paying me back on behalf of the ghosts of New Year's Eves past. Stupid Karma!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment