Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"The Birds"

Today, I got to thinking about all of these birds just falling dead from the skies. Lightning, hail, power lines...who knows! I have a few theories of my own, though:

1. It's Chuck Norris' way of telling birds to stop crapping on his flippin truck!
2. When "Don't ask, don't tell" was repealed......the biggot birds got ticked off at the gay ones
3. They heard my kids fighting and decided it was just easier to drop dead than have their ears bleed on a daily basis. (I've thought one myself a few times)
4. The worms have salmonella just like everything else.
5. "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" was a visionary movie.....food really DOES fall from the sky!
6. The kid birds asked "Are we there yet?" one too many times, and the Mama bird finally just kicked them down.
7. When they started their flight, the TSA "love pat" was too much for them to handle so they had a panic attack.
8. Another bird told them that Brad and Angelina broke up.
9. Alfred Hitchcock was really a prophet.
10. MY kids are up to more crap than even I realize!!!!


Just a few possiblities.....I think, anyway!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment