Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Kids

Turns out there was a reason my kids have been completely crazy all their lives...........

They were living their lives under a veil of lies!

Suddenly, they have a new zodiac sign!!!
That's a lot of pressure for a young kid.

As for me, I am, of course mourning the loss of my beloved Leo and embracing the the joys of being a Cancer.  However, I'm most depressed by the realization that the kids I THOUGHT I had, now, apparently have completely different personalities than they did a week ago.

My oldest USED to be fun loving, optimistic, and free spirited.  Alas, he now has secret enemies in his family and will leave home at a very early age as an Ophiuchus. (How do you even pronounce that?)

#2 remains a Pisces which is strange because Pisces is a dual sign anyway, and I've always thought he had multiple personalities!

My princess used to love being admired, be very ambitious with on off-beat sense of humor. Now, she is careless, irresponsible, restless, and tactless. (Looking forward to that!)

The baby used to maintain a haapy-go-lucky apearance against all odds and live an easy, uncomplicated life.  Now she is fussy, worries, and is overcritical and a perfectionist. (WONDERFUL!)

Can I get back the kids I had last week?
These new ones sound like even MORE trouble!!



No comments:

Post a Comment