Search This Blog

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Back to Reality

Well, my vacation is coming to an end tomorrow. Actually, it was my hubby who goes back to work, but that means I have to go back into Full Time Mommy mode. Carpools, kiddos, and no one here to back me up when I tell the 5yr old that it is NOT a good idea to try and ride his skateboard off the porch roof. (Yes, that was his plan yesterday!!)

I've been truly lucky this week. Hubby really stepped in to help me a LOT. By that, of course, I mean that I got to use the bathroom with the door closed, and I could just yell up the stairs to have him throw the kids' cups down to me. Someone please tell me why their favorite show is "Ghost Adventures" and their favorite game is ghost hunting (complete with cameras, flashlights, and a voice recorder), but if I ask them to go get something that THEY left upstairs and desperately need right that very second then they are suddenly "afraid" to go up there? That is something I will never ever understand!!

No comments:

Post a Comment