Search This Blog

Sunday, January 16, 2011

How Clean is YOUR House?

It's been a busy weekend.....

We managed to give most of the house it's post-puppy cleanup, and laid down some new rules for the kids.

I actually made myself clean the girls' room tonight (which is where the kids decided to lock themselves inside to make Christmas gifts for Mommy and Daddy).....ummmmm.....I discovered a few things:

1. NEVER under ANY circumstances give my kids wrapping paper or tape!!!

2. "NOT ME" struck again and put one of the pups in the crib to poop!(First time I've been glad that the baby sleeps with us!!)

3. The kids left one of our gifts up there........the box from a 12 pack wrapped in a bow with a picture inside!! (I guess they know what we like!!)

4.  Cribs are MUCH easier to disassemble than to assemble!! (Yes, in my life, this is the FIRST time we've actually had to DISASSEMBLE the crib!!)

5. As soon as you try to throw a broken, never used toy in the trash.....SOMEONE remembers it's her favorite!!

6. No matter how clean and comfortable her room is.....the 4 yr. old is STILL afraid of her room! (but only at bedtime!!)

7. OUR MISSING PET CAT!!! (Seriously!!! Not kidding here, folks!!!)

8. All colors of Play-Dough EVENTUALLY turn gray!

9. The diaper I couldn't find last week when the baby was walking around naked. (probably explains that mysterious funk in my house I couldn't find!)

10. A missing sippy cup of milk DOES stop stinking if left long enough!!!

BACK TO YOUR OWN ROOM GIRLS!!! No more excuses for me not to clean it!!!



1 comment:

  1. It gets funnier as you seem to relax a bit....You should be gaining readers...be sure to share it on FB.. these are funnnnnny...

    ReplyDelete