Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

Scary Thought

I don't know why this never occurred to me until now, but I had a very frightening realization today:
MY KIDS WILL ALL BE TEENAGERS AT THE SAME TIME!!!

OK, I think my heartrate is back to normal now.

With this new and terrifying insight into my future reality, I began to take note of some of the things my kids say and do.  I can only hope that something changes before then.  I can already imagine what some of these things will translate into later on:

"MOM, I'M THIRSTY!!!!".................................................................."Dude, grab me a beer!"
Their "Booty, Booty, Booty Dance".......................................................Good lord don't make me go there!!
My litttle princess dancing on the coffee table.........................................UGGGGHHHH!
The baby hating to put clothes on and always taking off her diaper...........DOUBLE UGGGGHHH!
"NO! I'm not even gonna try that nasty stuff!"........................................."Yeah, count me in!"
"Mommy!! Look what I did!!"................................................................"I hope my Mom doesn't find out about that!"

"Can I play the Wii?".............................................................................."Buy me the most expensive new game system there is."

"Can I watch a movie?"........................................................................."Gimme 30 bucks to go to the movies."

(From the boys)"Girls suck!"..................................................................PLEASE don't make me think about it!!!


So, I think I'd better start changing their behavior NOW, or I am in for some SERIOUS TROUBLE!!!


1 comment: