Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

From Princess to Diva!!!

It's official!!

My sweet little princess has turned into a demanding little DIVA!!! (My husband suggested another, less flattering word, but I thought I'd clean it up a bit!!)

I think someone must have accidentally flipped her "bitch switch" on her 4th Birthday!

1. I was actually told today, that, if I don't give her cake at 9 o'clock in the morning, then she will never give me anymore hugs and kisses!........................I told her, "OK, then DON'T!

2. She has started prancing around the stores, hands on hips, shaking her little booty with every step!

3. Later today I was told to "turn this car AROUND! I don't WANT to pick up the boys!" and, if I didn't, she was going to spank my butt!!

4. I was told the other night, that she no longer needs to even try to sleep in her Princess bed because "your bed is bigger, and I DESERVE a bigger bed!"

5. She has suddenly decided that she WILL go outside and across the street whenever she pleases!!! All because, she is "4 now, and no longer needs her Mommy to watch over" her!!!

Good Lord!!!! Boys were soo much easier at this age!!!

I'm just waiting for her to get a cell phone and go all Naomi Campbell on my A$$!!!!

1 comment: