Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

Lizzie Borden

I have to admit, my children scare me sometimes!

Today, the hubby and I were watching a documentary about Lizzie Borden.  Well, during one of the reenactments there was a scream.......in comes little princess to see what's up. 

Immediately after asking, "Is this a scary show?" and getting the answer she so desperately wanted, she plops her little butt on the couch and settles in.  Loving the gore and story, she insisted we watch it again!

I told my hubby that if she goes and gets a pencil and notebook I'm out!!

This is FAR from the first time the kids have convinced me to sleep with one eye open.

For over a year now, my 5yr old has a ghost friend that he talks to. "Mr. McGee" lives in heaven and comes down with the fog to tell him things. At first, it was funny........then some of those things started to really happen!!

One night, the kids and I fell asleep on the couch watching a movie on HBO.  I woke up at 5AM to find 2 little boys laughing at a "funny" movie that came on........the movie was "SAW III"!!!!!

I will NEVER forget the time that all 3 of my little angels were pretending to be their friends while we were at the mall.  So, when I stopped to ask a Security Guard directions they started chatting with him..........they told him that I WAS NOT THEIR MOMMY!!!  It's a good thing they look just like me, or I might not be around to write this!!

Bottom line is this:
I think they are secretly out to get me.

If this blog suddenly ceases to exist..........CALL THE COPS!!!!




2 comments:

  1. You are getting very good at expanding the smaller funny things into a posting. I have always had trouble with that....nice job...

    ReplyDelete