Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

Bedtime?

Last night we started "Project: Get the Kids to Sleep in Their OWN Beds Again!"

It was only 25% successful!!!

Supernanny...........YOU SUCK!!!!!

If getting the kids to sleep in their own beds all night means that I have to stay awake ALL flipping night to keep chasing them back to bed without talking to them......

I CHOOSE SLEEP!!!

I heard every excuse in the book:

1.  I'm thirsty

2. I'm scared to be in there! (well.......you weren't scared when you went in there and trashed your room today!!)

3. I can't sleep....(well, neither can I NOW!!!)

4. I have to PEE!!......go pee and get your butt back into your own room!!

5. He keeps bugging me!!.......Well.....you keep bugging me, too!!!

6. I'm COLD!!........So am I now that you climbed into MY bed and stole all the covers!!!

7. Their are monsters in my closet........Yeah, right....they weren't there when you decided to bring EVERYTHING out of your closet earlier!! PS....MY closet is bigger and full of MORE monsters!!

8. I need a drink........yep, so do I NOW!!!

9. my bed is not comfortable!......Neither is MINE with 6 people in it!!!

10. I peed my bed...............What makes you think that I want you to pee MINE?!?!?!

Get your butts to bed already!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I knew you'd come up with something....Oh how I remember those nights of them standing, just standing by the bed. Not making a sound. They'd wake us, just staring. It's funny now.. Wasn't then.

    ReplyDelete