Search This Blog

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Did I really just have to say that?

I'm thinking that the kids are going to be devastated when we find homes for all of these puppies. 

THEY WON'T HAVING ANYTHING TO ANNOY AND SCARE!!
(ummmm.......yeah, it'l probably be me!)

They took all 6 outside to play today.  At first, the puppies were so excited!! Their little black tails just wagging back and forth.  That's when it started......

Another day of things I would have NEVER imagined coming out of my mouth!!

Me: "Don't put that puppy on the swing!"
Them: "But look!" (pushes swing)

Me: "Don't put the puppies in the freezing water!"
Them: "They wanted to swim! Puppies like to swim."

Me: "Puppies do NOT like trampolines!"
Them: "Yes they do! Watch!!" (jump)

Me: "Bring the puppies in....."
Them: "Awwww....Mom!! They are having so much fun!"


Not to mention the other things I have said, TODAY, alone:

"Ummmmmm why did I just find that rotten apple in the playroom? We've been out of apples for a MONTH!"

"I don't want you to talk to, touch, or even LOOK at your brother for the next week!"

"That toy is sitting on a shelf.....please tell me why their is puppy poop on it?!"

You'd think I'd have learned by now!!



No comments:

Post a Comment